1. Better Client and OS integration
You need to be able to do things in an XPage that you are used to in an ordinary client.
- Copy and paste images into the rt field
- Communicate with the eclipse client framework
- Integration with other desktop applications
- Finally get a full integration with symphony documents.
(Open them directly from an XPage thru code, create from template, set content in Symphony)
Checkout the debugger in visualstudio this is how the debugger should work in my opinion. Start debugging in client code continue over in server side code and back again. NICE ;-). Memory profiler that is built in would also be great and not just for test environments (When do you really need them ? ).
Today in the designer you can make errors easily that you will have a hard time finding.