I usually write a little post about what I would like to see an announcement about in January
- XPages for Bluemix leaves experimental hopefully goes Gold.
So we can use it in production
- Lowering the price for data cache used when scaling XPages applications in Bluemix
pricing today is a joke, data cache cost almost equal to a full instance. So if you want to scale into more instances you have to pay double the price of the instance.
- NSF database enhancements both functionality and speed
Move indexes out of the database, joins, better and faster fulltext search
- Data service for IBM Cloudant directly in XPages
Leverage the full potential of Bluemix directly inside XPages
- Database converter from NSF to Cloudant
Cloudant is almost the same as an NSF database but with more speed and without the need to a Domino server
- IBM Verse replaces iNotes as webmail client
The customers need something new and fresh
- Public release of Outlook as a mailclient thru traveler
- Java 1.8 support for XPages
- Domino Designer becomes a Eclipse plugin
Yes please, let’s get rid of the old version of eclipse and give us access to everything new and the possibility to upgrade it. and have several versions on the same machine.
You can probably think of more things you would like feel free to make a comment