If you are using Domino and mail on premise you should install Verse now.
My list on why you should
- Modern fast interface for your users
- Supersmart filtering of emails
Filter by folder, time and even containing attachments, Group emails by thread. Last two added with Verse 1.01
- Need Action and wait for functions for better email workflows
- Offline emails
Installing Verse is a simple operation, make sure that your server has the right Domino and FP version installed. Also add the 2 new views to your mail templates and update this to your users.
Verse is a great performance enhancement for mail management.
Some improvements I would like to see in future versions
- Get the calendar inbox and full verse calendar experience
- Add more time intervall. Previous Month, last 30 days, This Year
- Preview of attachments
- Support for SmartCloud version of Connections, today only on premise Connections.
- Extension API:s
- Watson cloud extensions for smarter email and calendar
- Better ways to create new emails an include attachments for other emails (i.e you get an request for an invoice copy from an customer. you connect to finance to get the copy. and want to send this attachment to the customer but you don’t want to forward the email from finance)
Verse 1.01 is out with great improvements so if you have Verse but not that version upgrade (needs 9.01fp8 if3)