When I started to try out XPages for Bluemix I started to create a list of questions for the future because this is in Beta and between now and Gold release some of this questions would be good to have an answer on.
- What release cycle could we expect to get for the XPages runtime, in relation of getting new versions of extension library and functionality – Answered a monthly release cycle or synced with openntf extension library upgrades
- Is it possible to install your own OSGI plugins like Debug Toolbar or the OpenNTF Domino API Answer Yes probably already in the next release
- How do we run scheduled code that we have runned in agents before – Not at this point but the possibility could be there in a future release Answer
- How to handle Users/Groups/Roles partial answerGroups is not supported and you are limited to 6 web users in the experimental version of XPages for bluemix
- How to register users thru code, integrate with LDAP, SAMLNot at this point partial answer
- How to control JVM Security
- How to do an automated XPage build process – Could could add git to a Bluemix project and deploy your code the git See post perhaps we will see a ODP git push to Bluemix in the future that would be great.
- How to use other Bluemix Services with XPages Answer Answer2
- How to package an XPage for Bluemix solution as a temple for multi service deployment
- can a XPages application be run inside a Docker container
- How does XPages in Bluemix scale – Answer and a very good one
- Is the database
I will probably get more questions and will then update this post. I will also add any answers I get to this post. If you know any answer please comment.