It has been alot of talk about a debugger for XPages, Do we need a copy of the lotusscript debugger. Or a brand new debugger that gives us new ways to debug our code. Yes please. I think there is several new interesting ideas on how to debug code faster and better. How would you like to debug your xpage code?
What type of code do you want to debug in the debugger
- Java Code (56%, 35 Votes)
Total Voters: 62
If you look at other languages there is alot of interesting features in debuggers like
If you had the possibility to add two of these features what would you choose?
- Step backwards to see how an error ocurred (look at variable recording) (61%, 27 Votes)
- Conditional breakpoints "stop when a variable reaches a certain value" (50%, 22 Votes)
- Visual execution display, show how the flow of the application was (36%, 16 Votes)
- Debug Clientside and continue into serverside code and back again (32%, 14 Votes)
- Profiling code blocks (14%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 44